CLUBHOUSE ATTIRE GUIDELINES
The following attire is prohibited in the clubhouse for members and their guests age five years and over:
Apparel of any kind that is frayed, cut, stained, ill-fitting and/or soiled
Swimwear, including board shorts, and cover ups
Skirts, shorts, skorts, etc. that are shorter than 4 1/2" above the top of the kneecap, with the exception of proper tennis attire
Untucked shirts, unless designed to be worn in this manner
Tee shirts as well as tank tops for men
Sports jerseys or any type of apparel with printed phrases or slogans
Halter and tube tops or other types of extreme cut-away tops, including bare midriff
Hats, caps, and visors indoors (with the exception of ladies’ dress hats)
Flip flops in all dining areas with the exception of The Grill Terrace
Upper Level Clubhouse
In addition to the above referenced guidelines, shorts are also prohibited at any time on the upper level.
Please note: Denim attire is permitted on the upper level.
GOLF COURSE ATTIRE GUIDELINES
All persons using the golf course and practice areas must wear attire deemed appropriate for golf including golf shirts and golf shoes.
The following are not permitted:
- T-shirts, tank tops, sports jerseys, or any type of shirt with printed phrases or slogans.
- Ladies may wear a collarless top with sleeves or sleeveless top with a collar, assuming it is conservative golf attire with the shoulders and back covered.
- Untucked men's shirts.
- Shorts, skirts, skorts, etc., more than 4 1/2" inches above the top of the kneecap as well as men’s shorts below the bottom of the knee.
- Leggings, unless they are worn under approved shorts, skirts, skorts, etc.
- Blue jeans/shorts, cargo-style pants/shorts, and swimwear including board shorts.
- Sandals, unless specifically designed for golf.
- Golf caps worn upside down or backwards. Please remove when indoors.
Children five (5) years and older are subject to all golf attire rules listed above.
It is requested that shoes not be changed or cleaned in the parking lot. Guest lockers and shoe service are available in the locker rooms.
RECREATION COMPLEX ATTIRE GUIDELINES
All persons using the pool must wear suitable bathing suits; no cutoffs or the like are permitted. Suitable bathing suits would be described as any bathing suit that has full coverage. Persons wearing bathing suits are required to remain within the pool area and are not permitted in or about the clubhouse and fitness facility. It is requested that shirts for men and appropriate cover-up attire for women be worn to and from cars in the parking lot.
Fitness / Spa
Proper workout attire and closed-toe gym shoes are to be worn. Jeans are not permitted as workout apparel in the Fitness Center.
Proper tennis attire, including tennis shoes, is required on the courts at all times. Apparel that has been designed expressly for tennis is preferred. Black soled and running shoes are strictly prohibited. Shirts must be worn at all times.